Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Misc. Book News

The Big Crunch, I'm pleased to say, has been receiving more than its share of excellent reviews. I just read one on the Kirkus Reviews website that is particularly nice.

In other news, The Obsidian Blade (the first book in "The Klaatu Diskos" trilogy) has been delivered to Candlewick Press. We're looking at an early 2012 publication date. I'm deep into book two now, trying to tie together human sacrifice, post-physical intelligences, Amish Jews, the origins of Christianity, and tomato hornworms. Have faith.

2 comments:

Daughter Number Three said...

Great review on Kirkus. Wow, is June's name wrong on the flap? I guess I never read the flap.

Pete Hautman said...

I usually skip the flap copy myself - unless its a really confusing book and I can't figure out what's going on.