Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Red Balloon Bookshop

We had a great turnout at The Red Balloon Bookshop on Saturday - several other authors showed up to support one of their own, which I appreciate more than I can possibly express.  There was no cake, but we had chocolate eclairs and Nestle Crunch bars - just as good!  I didn't get any pictures, but I saw some cameras in action, so if you were one of the shooters picture takers, send me a pic or two and I'll post.

I signed several books for the store while I was there, so if you want a signed copy, swing on by the Red Balloon.

My next public appearance will be in Minneapolis at Wild Rumpus, 1:00 p.m., Saturday February 12th.


Hey! Fellow blogger Daughter Number Three came through with an image. Note the balloons. They are red, and this is at the "Red Balloon." Spooooooky!

No comments: