Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Radio, Radio

Yes, more cold and snow. Another ten weeks until the first ramps (wild leeks) show themselves, and more than three months to wait for the morels. This is the part of winter where my head sinks down between my shoulders and I type while wearing fingerless gloves and a stocking cap. I feel like Doctor Zhivago. 

To hell with the cost of fuel - I'm cranking up the thermostat.


If you aren't doing anything else this Thursday morning (February 3) at 10:00 a.m., tune in to KNOW 91.1 in the Twin Cities.  If you're out of town, you can stream it on the Minnesota Public Radio website.  I'll be talking with Kerri Miller about The Big Crunch and Blank Confession. Kerri is an awesome interviewer - I never know what she's going to ask me. Strange things occasionally pop out of my mouth.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time is the radio interview?

Pete Hautman said...

10:00 a.m.