Saturday, October 16, 2010

Duck Stamp!



The winner of the 2010 Federal Duck Stamp Contest has just been announced.  Two of my brothers entered this year – Bob and Jim.  Out of 236 entries, their paintings were numbers one and two.  Woo-hoo! 


First place went to Jim for his painting of a pair of white-fronted geese.

Second place went to Bob for his painting of a single white-fronted goose.


Third place?  To quote from the movie A Serious Man, “Who cares?”

My brothers are so amazing cool I can hardly stand it.  Mary isn’t home at the moment, so I’m going to go jump up and down with Rene and Jacques (the poodles) now.  Jacques knows something is going on – he’s giving me the stink eye.


Late-breaking news:  Jim finished in a tie with brother Bob after three rounds. Jim's entry won the tie-breaker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They once again prove their domination over the duck stamp. Congrats to them.